Letter from the Headmaster
Launched in the fall of 2000, Oaks Christian School has experienced 12 straight years of steady growth—from 196 students in its first year to over 1400 students that now occupy our two state-of-the-art campuses today. The school's academic and spiritual life programs have prepared graduating seniors to matriculate to the finest colleges and universities nationwide and to successfully navigate these rigorous environments. Our programs in athletics and in the the arts as well, have generated national and international acclaim. Now, online students can become a part of the tradition of excellence and the unique opportunities offered here at Oaks Christian School.
Why an online school at Oaks Christian?
The initial Oaks Christian School vision of Founders David Price and Dallas Price-Van Breda was for a high school that would be based on core Christian values and provide excellence in all areas as a way of impacting the next generation for Christ. This vision was later expanded to include a Christian middle school, and in 2011 the school neared full capacity on our two campuses, we further expanded and opened our doors to the online world. The school’s mission of being dedicated to Christ in the pursuit of academic excellence, artistic expression, and athletic was the impetus for expanding the on-campus school to serve students worldwide through an online school. Students that are seeking all the advantages of an online education and desire excellence in academics combined with core spiritual values and a brand name they can trust, may find Oaks Christian Online School to be the right choice.
A Premier Program Offering the Following:
- solid academics with enhanced college preparatory curriculum, including opportunities for honors, AP and dual-credit courses
- curriculum infused with spiritual growth challenges and engaging advisor/classmate discussions
- spiritual life connections with real people and opportunities to view Oaks Christian chapels
- service requirements and missions opportunities
- college counseling courses designed to lead students through the college admissions process, beginning in ninth grade
- opportunities to connect with students and selected programs on the main campus
- leadership development opportunities with other online students and an online advisor
We invite you to consider the difference that an Oaks Christian Online education can offer.
Mr. Jeffrey H. Woodcock